Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
December 30 2018
Have you ever thought about how life changing it might be to wake up with flawless lashes without the use of mascara? Might be nice, right? It doesnâ€™t have to be a figment of your imagination, thanks to Air Salon and Blow Dry Barâ€™s eyelash extensions service! Lash extensions are exactly what they sound like: extensions for your eyelashes. The falsies are bonded to your real lashes to create more volume. It might sound a bit strange, but it is a simple process that can literally change your morning routine! Read on for what to expect at your appointment and how to best take care of your new lashes afterward.
Before. Before your appointment, make sure you cleanse your eyes thoroughly to remove any traces of makeup. Also, keep in mind that you will be laying with your eyes closed for about three hours for your first full set. We like to remind you of this so you can prepare accordingly. You may enjoy listening to a podcast or a playlist, or feel free to chill and fall asleep! Whatever you choose to do, remember that this is your time to relax while we do all the work.
During. Before applying any lashes, you will first receive a consultation. During this time, your technician will determine the best size, curl type, and length for your new lashes. We typically recommend starting with a more natural approach for the first application to allow you to get used to the extensions. Even when you begin conservatively you will make a dramatic impact on your eyes! Once you agree on the type of lashes you will receive, the application process will begin. Donâ€™t stress -- the entire process is completely painless, and the glue is 100% safe.
After. How well you take care of your lash extensions is the biggest factor in how long they will last. Be very careful not to get the lashes wet for 24 hours after your appointment. We also recommended that you refrain from using mascara and eyeliner with your new lashes, but if you do wear makeup, make sure itâ€™s water based and always use an oil-free makeup remover. Doing these things will ensure that the glue is not dissolved. Seeing a few extensions fall out over the course of a few weeks is nothing to worry about- itâ€™s a natural part of the growth cycle of your real lashes. Youâ€™ll want to get a refill every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain your new look.Â
Have you ever wanted amazing lashes without all the morning hassle? Give yourself a gift this holiday season at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar. Our stylists will help you every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience. We have three locations to serve you â€“ Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location thatâ€™s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girlâ€™s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girlâ€™s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019