Update Your Style with Extensions
November 15 2018
Are you dreaming of long, luscious locks this holiday season? If you're feeling a little blah about your current hairstyle, you don’t have to just live with it! The good news is, we can easily change up your look with a little planning. If you’re thinking about a major hair transformation, we recommend hair extensions.
Here at Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar, we custom create hair extensions to match your natural hair color, texture and thickness. Your new hair extensions will blend into your natural hair, making it hard to tell the difference between the two. Your friends, family and coworkers will notice your hot new look, but have no clue about your new added strands.
When choosing the color of your extensions, you can stick to your natural color or go with a highlight or lowlight that perfectly complements your natural hair. You’ll be able to add color and dimension without the use of chemical treatments. We can even add pops of fashion colors, so you can go as bold as you want!
As for choosing your new length, keep your height in mind. We recommend you think about how long you want your hair in relation to your body. Would you like it to reach your bra line, or perhaps your lower back? You can also choose to go for a layered or tapered look. If you plan on wearing your extensions wavy or curly, be sure to let us know. We may have to use a longer extension to accommodate for the reduction of length as your hair bounces up.
The first step to creating your new look is to schedule a consultation appointment. We'll go over all available options as well as the process to creating the hairstyle of your dreams. If you’re ready to take the first step toward longer, fuller, and sexier locks, our team of skilled artisans at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar are here to help you find the perfect look. You’ll leave our salon looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Proper Care for Your Hair Extensions
- Update Your Look this Season with Hair Extensions
- Should You Cut Bangs?
- Experience the Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Formal Hairstyles for Fall
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019