Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
February 22 2018
Many people refer to facials as a form of pampering; however, facials are more than that. They are skin treatments, which treat specific problems that you may be experiencing. Coming in for regular scheduled facial appointments will improve your overall complexion.
At Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar, you'll work with an experienced esthetician that will analyze your skin, listen to your concerns and educate you with how to care for your skin. Determining your skin type and what your unique need are, is the first step to tackling your concerns. Let’s discuss what facials we offer and the skin problems they treat.
If you’re battling with acne, we have a facial that will stop the endless cycle. Our Clarifying Facial reduces oil and prevents future breakouts. You’ll achieve healthy, blemish free skin in no time.
Age Rewind is our moisturizing facial, which revitalizes your skin. You’ll see an improvement in your skin's elasticity as well as the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. You’ll notice your skin looking more youthful with regular treatments.
Our Calm & Soothe treatment calms skin that’s irritated by a product or environmental factor. Using new products on your skin can cause irritation, not only to your skin but mentally. It’s frustrating to say the least, but we have a facial that will calm and soothe your skin, while you are relaxing in our spa.
Uneven Skin Tone
Radiance for Distinctive Skin is our facial that balances skin tone. It will reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation with regular treatments, and you’ll enjoy a more even complexion.
Removing dead skin cells is important for skin health. Dead skin cells clog pores, resulting in an excess of natural oils, which lead to blemishes and acne. Removing them uncovers a fresh new layer of cells, and results in healthier skin that glows. Our Glow and Go is a quick procedure that removes dead skin cells and all your pesky peach fuzz, and its painless. You’ll notice a smooth, glowing face after treatments.
With a regular skin care routine, you’ll notice healthier looking skin as will those around you. We have a team of skilled estheticians at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar that are committed to helping you with your skin care routine. You’ll leave our spa looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019