The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
August 9 2018
It’s August, which means back to school season is almost here. The new season is full of things to look forward to: fall weather, holidays… and homecoming! The homecoming football game is almost as exciting as the main event: the homecoming dance. You only get a handful of homecomings as a teenager, so of course you want them to be extra special. Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar wants to make your homecoming memories as special as you want them to be. As you may know, the key to a great night is great hair. Here are some homecoming hair ideas to get you inspired for the autumn season.
Buns. Buns are classy, elegant and work on almost anybody with enough hairspray. A classic ballerina bun can be dressed up or down for your dress. For a romantic twist, leave a few face-framing strands out of your bun. You can curl the strands for added glamour. Want to add a bit of edge? Try two small buns at the crown of your head, also known as “space buns”. This unique style will definitely help you stand out.
Braids. Braided hairstyles range from super-simple to fancy and complex. For a pretty but no-frills style, try a fishtail braid. This twist on a regular braid is perfect for special occasions. Want something a little fancier? A crown braid will do the trick. It is exactly what it sounds like: a braid wrapped around your head just like a crown. Another fun but uncomplicated style is the headband braid. That is a braid pinned to your head like -- you guessed it -- a headband.
Basics. Although these styles are simple, they are anything but boring. They are classics for a reason! Super-straight hair makes a statement, especially if you have naturally curly or wavy hair. It also works best if you have an intricate or patterned dress. You also can never go wrong with loose curls. Finally, a high ponytail is an attention-grabbing style that looks flattering on everybody.
Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar will help you achieve the homecoming hair of your dreams. Our stylists will help you every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019