Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
June 15 2019
Waking up to beautiful, voluminous lashes may feel completely out of reach, but it can absolutely become your reality with Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar’s eyelash extensions! These little beauties can instantly enhance your eyes and make them appear bigger and brighter. Just think: you can posses longer, thicker lashes without sacrificing valuable prep time in the mornings! Read on to learn what to expect at your appointment and how to care for your new lashes.
Your initial lash appointment will last three hours, so be sure to plan for this. This appointment will include a consultation with your extension specialist who will evaluate the health of your lashes, eye shape, and lifestyle. This information will allow her to choose the best look to perfectly compliment you. After your application, you will be the proud owner of a “full set”: approximately 300 new lashes!
Eyelash extensions can last for up to 6 weeks, but this also greatly depends upon how you care for them! Be careful not to wet the lashes for the first 24 hours, and avoid mascara and eyeliner altogether if you can. Make sure any eye makeup you wear is water based, and only remove with an oil-free makeup remover. This will ensure that you don’t disturb the adhesive. We also recommend that you come in for fills every 2-3 weeks to preserve your new look. Just like the hair on your head, your lashes have their own unique growth cycle, so a fill will help prevent the need for an entirely new set.
Are you ready to glamorize your eyes and save morning prep time with full, thick lashes? Our professional lash experts at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar can create a look that compliments you and your lifestyle. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Proper Care for Your Hair Extensions
- Update Your Look this Season with Hair Extensions
- Should You Cut Bangs?
- Experience the Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Formal Hairstyles for Fall
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019