Formal Hairstyles for Fall
September 30 2019
Fall has officially arrived, and if you’ve got an upcoming wedding or other formal event, we’re here to help! Among the many details that require your attention, don’t forget about the perfect hairstyle to compliment your perfect day! To help inspire you, we’ve compiled a list of a few of our favorite hairstyles for fall weddings this year. Take a look and let us know how we can help make your special day everything you’ve ever hoped for.
The Flower crown: I know what you’re thinking, flowers for fall? But yes, flower crowns can actually be perfect for a fall wedding! Just stick to blooms in toned-down, rich autumnal colors.
The Relaxed Updo: The updo is more stylish than ever with a low-set profile and slight tendrils. Add texture and interest with a blend of braids and classic twists. Mix details to achieve the look you want, from high to low to sideswept, and add a bit of foliage or fresh blooms to embrace the season.
The Half Updo: The very picture of romantic chic, this style is true perfection. Braids and twists add head turning texture, while cascading waves, soft tendrils, and fresh foliage add a soft, glamorous touch.
Braids and Ponytails: These are popular for the bride who wants to look gorgeous without a lot of fuss. Chic ponytails are very much in this year, from the glamour of high-set wavy ponies positioned at the crown to low-set ones set at the base of the neck. Braids, in addition to adding gorgeous texture to any of the aforementioned styles, can easily stand on their own. A large messy side fishtail braid with some gorgeous foliage woven in is the picture of fall perfection.
Whatever hairstyle you’re dreaming of, be sure to make an appointment with your Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar stylist for a consultation. We’ll go over all your styling options to ensure we find the perfect hairstyle for your perfect day. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon
- Proper Care for Your Hair Extensions
- Update Your Look this Season with Hair Extensions
- Should You Cut Bangs?
- Experience the Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Formal Hairstyles for Fall
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019