Update Your Hair Color for Fall
August 31 2019
A new season is on the horizon, and with it will come new activities, new weather, and new hair! If you’ve been itching for a change in your hair color, now is a great time to try out a new one. Fall hair usually draws a lot of inspiration from fall themes: changing leaves, holiday color palettes, and even your pumpkin spice latte can influence colors this season! While summer tends to lean toward light and bright, warm hues are in season for autumn. Today, we’ll talk about a few trends that are going to be hot this fall. Take a look, and let us know which one you just have to have!
Blondes. Not ready to give up your blonde locks? Not to worry! You can still get an update without having to change your blonde identity. If you are looking for an autumn-ready change, consider adding some warmth with honey lowlights. This will add some fun dimension to your blonde while also helping to compliment your complexion as it transitions from summer to fall as well.
Brunettes. There are so many ways to mix up brunette hair for the fall, it is hard to pick just one. Will you go for a caramel balayage? Bright blonde babylights around your face? Or maybe even a copper brown accent? The options this fall for brunettes are plentiful and gorgeous all. Since brown is one of the key colors of this season, you really cannot go wrong with any take on dimensional brunette.
Redheads. Autumn is a redhead’s time to shine. Everyone is obsessed with pumpkin spice everything this season, and hair is no exception. A copper gold tone is the most natural looking red, while living coral is the latest head turning take. Auburn highlights on brown hair will offer a subtle change for brunettes as well. From cinnamon to scarlet, you really cannot go wrong with red shades this fall.
Are you ready to get an update for this next season? Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar will help you achieve the autumnal hair of your dreams. You’ll leave our salon looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Proper Care for Your Hair Extensions
- Update Your Look this Season with Hair Extensions
- Should You Cut Bangs?
- Experience the Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Formal Hairstyles for Fall
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019