Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
January 30 2019
There is nothing quite like the feeling of soft, smooth skin. While we all follow a diligent daily skincare routine at home, every once in a while, it’s a great idea to let the professionals add a little extra TLC to your skincare routine. More than just another way to pamper yourself, facials are skin treatments that can specifically address any areas of concern you may have with your skin. The estheticians at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar are highly trained to help you achieve- and maintain- beautiful skin.
The first step will be consulting with your esthetician who will analyze your skin, talk to you about your skin concerns, and help you learn how to care for your particular needs. Your skin type will be determined, and based upon this a treatment will be recommended that will best address your concerns. Here, we’ll discuss the different types of facials we offer and the skin problems they can help address.
Clogged pores. Regular removal of dead skin cells is very important for the health of your skin. Dead skin cells will clog pores, resulting in excess production of natural oils, which then lead to blemishes and acne. Removing the dead cells will uncover a fresh layer of new cells, resulting in healthier skin that glows. Our Glow and Go facial is a quick procedure that will remove dead skin cells- and all your pesky peach fuzz- using pain-free dermaplaning. You’ll notice a smooth, glowing face immediately afterward.
Acne. If you’re struggling with acne, we have a facial that will stop the never-ending cycle. Our Clarifying facial will help reduce oil and prevent future breakouts. You’ll achieve healthy, blemish-free skin in no time with regular treatments.
Inflamed, irritated skin. Our Calm & Soothe treatment will calm irritated skin that is sensitive to products or environmental factors. Sensitive skin needs to be handled with the greatest of care, and this treatment is a great first step to soothing the irritation and helping your skin regain its natural balance.
Fine lines and wrinkles. Age Rewind is an ultra moisturizing facial, which will revitalize your skin and improve its elasticity. This, in turn, will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With regular treatments, you’ll begin to see more youthful looking skin.
Hyperpigmentation. Radiance for Distinctive Skin is a treatment that will balance your skin tone. With this treatment, we can reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and help you enjoy a more even complexion.
More than just an hour of relaxation, facial treatments are a great way to show your skin some love. Our team of skilled estheticians at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar are committed to helping you achieve beautiful skin. You’ll leave our spa looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Proper Care for Your Hair Extensions
- Update Your Look this Season with Hair Extensions
- Should You Cut Bangs?
- Experience the Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Formal Hairstyles for Fall
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019