Product Spotlight: Kerastase
October 30 2018
Here at Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar, we are focused on helping you look and feel your absolute best, and we understand the value of using professional hair products to make that happen. We are an exclusive Kerastase salon, and we believe healthy hair comes from quality, natural ingredients.
No matter what hair issues you may be dealing with, Kerastase has a product line that can help you manage and maintain your gorgeous style. Here, we will talk about some common hair issues and the Kerastase line that was made to help.
Want 99% less breakage and 78% less split ends? Allow us to introduce you to Extentioniste, a 90 day hair program designed to optimize and reinforce the length of damaged hair. From shampoo and conditioner to our exclusive masque and hair serum, Extentioniste is designed to both strengthen and repair while you grow your hair to new lengths.
Is your hair feeling dull and lifeless? Put the lustre back in with Elixir Ultime, a precious alliance of indulgent ingredients to take shine to the next level. With shampoo, conditioner, a weekly treatment mask, and hair oils, this collection creates long lasting shine with a lightweight finish.
Does your scalp need some extra TLC? Kerastase has a product for you! Scalp science reveals there are three main causes at the root of all scalp concerns. Discover how the new Specifique hair care line can effectively combat these aggressors to enhance scalp health. We can help you address your concerns with thinning hair, oily hair, dry scalp, and irritated scalp with the Specifique product made for issues such as these. Your beautiful hair begins with a healthy scalp, and your healthy scalp begins with Kerastase!
Like all Kerastase products, the above collections and products are only found in premium, professional salons. Be sure to consult your stylist for product recommendations specific to your hair type and needs.
The team here at Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar is ready to help you manage any hair symptom you might encounter. With three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington, we’re never too far away. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019