New Makeup for Spring
March 25 2019
Spring is here, and with it comes the chance to try new things with our clothes, hair, and makeup! To help inspire you and keep you on trend this season, we’ve scoured the runways in New York, Milan, London, and Paris to bring you some of our favorite new looks. Take a peek, and let us know which new look you can’t wait to try!
Rainbow shadow. Spring calls for color, and the time for subtlety is in the past. Rainbow dusted eyes embrace the season and bring out your inner wild child. Try the look in pastel shades for daytime, or rainbow-brights for a night on the town.
Bold eyeliner. Black and brown eyeliner will never go out of style, but step out of your comfort zone a bit this season and try a bolder look. Retro blue, vibrant violet, or bright fuschia will add an element of surprise and allow your peepers to pop.
Monochromatic. Monochromatic makeup is a major show stopper. Beauty brands have dedicated entire eyeshadow, lip, and cheek palettes to shades of the same basic hue to make this trend an easy one to follow. The hottest looks as of late are pinks and peaches for that fresh, spring look.
Colorful mascara. Before you try to say you can’t pull this look off- just trust us on this one! Have a little fun with your lashes and swipe on some mascara in any shade other than black or brown. You’ll thank us later!
Fresh, glowing skin. Glowing, ultra-hydrated skin is never going away. Let your skin’s natural radiance shine through this season by sticking to lightweight foundations or just a touch of bronzer if needed. The goal is to keep your face looking fresh and youthful while playing up your best features, such as your eyes or lips.
Neon lips. Neutral lipstick has seen its day. This year, the trend is ditching lined lips and embracing a less perfect softly blurred edge in bright colors. Imagine how your lips would look after eating a popsicle, and that's the vision to create for spring. Stick to bright corals, fiery reds, or hot pinks, and you can’t go wrong.
Are you ready to try out a new makeup look? If so, our team of professionals here at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar would love to show you how. You’ll leave looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Proper Care for Your Hair Extensions
- Update Your Look this Season with Hair Extensions
- Should You Cut Bangs?
- Experience the Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Formal Hairstyles for Fall
- Get Fabulous Hair While You Sleep
- Update Your Hair Color for Fall
- The Perfect Part for You
- Try a New Look This Summer
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019