Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
July 26 2018
Should you get bangs? It’s the age-old question you have probably asked yourself once or twice. You may be going through a transition in your life, or maybe you just want a fresh start. We all know that whenever a woman needs a change in her life, the first thing to go is her hair! Getting bangs is a small way to switch up your whole appearance. Keep reading to hear why you should give bangs a try.
You want a change. Maybe you have been rocking the same style your whole life. Maybe you change your hair more often than you change your clothes. Maybe you just want a fresh start. All of the above are great reasons to give bangs a try. Although it seems like a small difference, getting bangs will alter your appearance. They add a new dimension to your hairstyles. If you want a new hairstyle to mark a new time in your life, bangs are the way to go.
You want to make a statement. Getting bangs is a big decision in itself. Now you have to think about what kind of bangs you want! It depends on the statement you want to make. Side-swept bangs give off a laid back, relaxed vibe. Blunt bangs are trendy and organized. For an edgier cut, give asymmetrical or choppy bangs a try. All the different types of bangs make different statements about your personality. It’s time to decide which one feels the most like you.
You want to look younger. Bangs are traditionally associated with youth. If you desire a more youthful appearance, bangs might be the way to go. That doesn’t necessarily mean you will look like a child, which is a common misconception about bangs. Your hair will look refreshed and on-trend. Sometimes you just need a subtle difference to change your entire look. Chrissy Teigen, Dakota Johnson and Jennifer Lopez are just a few celebrities who are rocking fresh, youthful bangs.
Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar will help you achieve the hair of your dreams. Our stylists will help you every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019