Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
September 14 2018
Mascara is a staple in most beauty bags since your eyes are usually the first few things to stand out to finish off that perfect look. Sure, some of the lucky ones are born with long, dark lashes but let’s face it - most of us have lighter lashes that tend to disappear into our skin tone. While mascara can be used to make them appear longer and thicker, there is another alternative in eyelash extensions.
Lash extensions are a great way to get lasting bold lashes without the everyday hassle of mascara. Here’s some added benefits:
Time Saving - Get an impressive, perfect lash look without spending the time and hassle each morning with applying mascara and curling your lashes.
Long Lasting - Eyelash extensions are considered a semi-permanent makeup solution that can blend flawlessly in with your existing lashes. You can get the look of mascara on a daily basis without the application, removing, smudging, and smearing that comes with mascara.
Customized Look with Extensions - Extensions come in a variety of curl and lengths allowing you to choose the type of look your wish to complement your eyes.
Typically a professional application takes about two hours for a full set of lash extensions. The process is painless, safe, and has minimal aftercare. Our professional esthetician will explain how long you should wait to do activities such as showering and swimming.
Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar can help you with achieving long, bold, natural looking lash extensions. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019