It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
August 24 2018
A new season is approaching, which means new activities, new weather… and new hair! If you have been wanting a change in your hair color, now is a great time to try out a new one. Fall hair usually draws a lot of inspiration from fall activities. Look to the changing leaves, the holiday color palettes or even your Pumpkin Spice Latte for inspiration! Warm shades are in season this autumn. Which color will you choose?
Blondes. Don’t want to give up your blonde locks for fall? That’s okay! You can still make blonde hair warm and cozy without changing your hair color completely. If you are looking for an autumn-ready change, consider adding lowlights. The lowlights will add depth to your hair and give you the dimension you are looking for. Want to take it a step further? Warm, honey blonde shades are perfect for this season.
Brunettes. There are so many ways to mix up brunette hair for the fall, it is hard to pick just one. Will you add caramel-colored highlights? How about a warm ombré color service? You could even try a warm brown balayage. For an edgier look, you could even go with an almost-black color. Since brown is one of the key colors of the fall season, you really cannot go wrong with any brunette shade. It will pop against the reds, oranges and yellows you will see everywhere.
Redheads. Autumn is a redhead’s time to shine. Everyone is obsessed with pumpkin spice everything during the fall, and hair is no exception. An orangey copper tone will brighten up your hair and make you stand out. A deep burgundy will look amazing against the autumn leaves. A reddish tint to brown hair will be the subtle change you have been looking for. You really cannot go wrong with any red shades this fall. Deep reds are even one of Pantone’s fall colors this year, so feel free to spice it up.
Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar will help you achieve the homecoming hair of your dreams. Our stylists will help you every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019