Hair Colors Trending for 2018
January 8 2018
It’s time to shake things up with a new look! We are in love with several new hair colors that are trending right now. They’ve taken over Instagram feeds and I’m sure you’ll love them as much as we do. Here’s a list of some subtle and bold hair colors that might be your new look.
You can go bold or not with Rose Gold. If you’re looking for a bold look add this pink color to platinum blonde hair. Or add hues of rose gold to your hair with lowlights for a subtle step.
A gorgeous balayge with shades of honey, amber and soft brown. These colors are very subtle and aren’t high maintenance as it grows out. This color looks well on many skin tones and isn’t a bold color.
Salt n’ Pepper
Gray hair is all the rage – even when you’re not naturally gray. Choose an ombré, bayage or among the many shades of gray. You can create a unique, and edgy look by rocking silver locks. It’s a color that works with all skin colors and hair textures.
This ombré has a very gradual and subtle change of color of brown from the crown of your head to platinum blonde at the ends. It’s another hair color that isn’t a bold step and looks well on many skin tones.
Brunette’s, this one’s for you! Add light pink highlights to naturally brown hair and you’ll get a gorgeous chocolate strawberry blonde.
Still haven’t found the color that’s perfect for you? We have a team of skilled artisans at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar that are committed to helping you find the perfect look. You’ll leave our salon looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019