Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
June 30 2019
If you've ever thought about taking the plunge and chopping your hair, we’re here to say: it’s about time! Nothing says summer like a hot new cut, and today we’ll talk about a few of our faves. Take a look, and then let us know which one you’re ready to fall in love with.
The pixie. The pixie cut is officially where it's at for 2019! From a slightly grown out pixie quiff, to a messy bedhead vibe or a grown out buzz cut, the pixie is showing up all over Hollywood these days. If you’re ready to take the plunge into the exciting world of short hair, this is a great place to start!
The blunt bob. Say hello to an old friend: the blunt bob. It's not new, and it's not fussy, but man, is it on trend right now! As opposed to shaggy layers, blunt hair is cut the same length all around. Best of all, it’s well-suited to all face shapes and hair textures. The styling options are versatile as well. Wear it in a messy, just left the beach type of way, or straight and sleek with a deep side part. It’s hard to go wrong with this cut!
The Asymmetrical lob. The lob- or long bob- cut gets a fresh new update this season in the form of asymmetry. With one side longer than the other, this modern cut is perfect for girls who like to stand out of the crowd. This cut offers an edgy vibe that will earn you major style points this season.
The undercut. If you are ready to go all-in and add a little extra edge to your short cut, this is the one for you! Short undercut hairstyles for women are perfect for a show-stopping, edgy look that can also be pretty and feminine when styled properly. There are many ways to incorporate an undercut into your look, from shaving a portion of the sides or back to going big with an eye-catching mohawk. If this is the one for you, bring your stylist a few pics to help ensure you get the look you’re after.
Here at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar, we can offer you all of these haircuts and more! Even if you’re not exactly sure which look you want, we can help you decide. We have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you or use our mobile app to schedule your own appointment. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Kerastase Products for Beautiful Hair
- Get a Hot New Cut This Summer
- Lash Extensions for Instant Glam
- Have a Girl’s Day with Us!
- Keratin to the Rescue!
- Perfect Your Look with Lash & Brow Tinting
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019