Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019
November 30 -0001
The Holiday season is here and with comes the multitude of parties, get-togethers, and a new urge to change up your look. Here at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar, we have exactly what you need to achieve the hair of your dreams this season. We’ve gone ahead and done the legwork on the hot hair color trends that are predicted to be all the rage early next year. Why not get a head start and be one of the first to rock one of these sexy new looks? Read on for a list of a few of our faves to help inspire you before your next appointment, then come see us to make your holiday hair dreams a reality!
Chocolate brown and copper. While 2018 seemed to be obsessed with rich, fiery hues, you can expect to see more subdued copper tones come 2019. Classic, chocolate brown will be enhanced with all-over copper highlights for a look that’s equal parts low-key and pretty.
Strawberry honey. This hue is the perfect middle ground between golden blonde and vibrant copper. With plenty of dimension and shine, this creamy shade is the subtle way to tiptoe into the land of red without fully committing.
Red Velvet. Speaking of red, rich, warm reds are already popping up this season, and this delicious color is no exception. Red velvet hair color is a rich, cool, deep red—reminiscent of the luscious hue of red velvet cake. This color is so versatile it can be used on warm or cool tones and still be perfectly complementary.
Ash gray. If you'd like to dip a toe into dark side without committing to a full-on black look, ash gray is an excellent choice. The darkest sections will be along your roots- which makes them ideal for grow out- and the hue will grade to a light, moody gray toward your ends. This is a great way for our platinum friends to update to a more wintry mood as well.
Are you ready to get a gorgeous head start into 2019? If so, our team of skilled artisans at Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar are here to help! We pride ourselves on helping you look and feel your best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- All About Blowouts
- New Makeup for Spring
- Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar at Your Fingertips
- A Girl’s Night to Remember
- Try a Brazilian Blowout for a Smooth Finish
- Regular Facials Are More Than Just a Luxury
- Transform Your Lashes this Holiday Season
- Take Care of Your Extensions
- Update Your Style with Extensions
- Product Spotlight: Kerastase
- The Air Salon and Blow Dry Bar Mobile App
- Halo Couture Hair Extensions for a Fabulous Change
- Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions
- It's Almost Autumn -- Is Your Hair Ready?
- The Best Homecoming Dance Hairstyles
- Need A Change? Try Getting Bangs
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Coming Soon: Hot Hair Color Trends for 2019