A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
December 15 2017
The most long-awaited holidays are Christmas and New Year’s Eve. For many they are also the most stressful. Family, friends and co-workers gather together to celebrate this wonderful time of year. Much planning goes into choosing the right outfit, hairstyle and makeup to make the most of celebrations. At Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar, we are here to help you choose the right look for your holiday celebrations. Leave your hair and makeup to us and focus on the many tasks that come with the holiday season.
High buns, glamorous waves and princess rolls are perfect for holiday parties. And, if you’re looking to be extra festive and elegant, a sparkly hair accessory is a great addition to your look. Be sure to bring your hair accessory with you. Our skilled stylists will create a look that compliments you with the hair accessory in mind.
Glam-up your makeup routine this holiday season. However, that doesn’t mean to just add a dash of sparkle to your eye or lip makeup. While you can choose a more neutral look, you may want to spice up your makeup routine by creating smoky cat eyes. Or make your lashes look longer and more luscious than ever. Contour your cheeks and eyelids, brush those eyebrows and even paint on a bold lip color that's perfect for your skin tone. We have skilled makeup artists here to create the perfect look to match your hair, dress and occasion. And, that's one less thing to worry about.
Let our stylists create a fabulous look that brings out the best of you. You'll be a memorable face this holiday season. Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar has a team of professional stylists committed to helping you find the perfect look. You’ll leave our salon looking and feeling your very best, and we have three locations to serve you – Mandeville, Baton Rouge, and Covington. Call to schedule an appointment at the location that’s most convenient for you, or use our mobile app to schedule it. You can download our app for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Keratin Treatments Are Your Frizzy Hair Solution
- Blonde Transition: What You Should Know About Going Blonde
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions
- Nourish Your Hair with Keratase Treatments
- Supercharge Your Supermom Powers with a Day at Our Salon
- Eat These Superfoods for Healthy Hair
- Create the Perfect Look For Your Wedding Day
- The Perfect Updo for Your Upcoming Spring Events
- Your Dream Hair Can Be Achieved with Hair Extensions
- Treat Skin Imperfections with Regular Facials
- A Guide on Hair Parts for the Shape of Your Face
- Enjoy a Day with Your friends at Our Salon
- Hair Colors Trending for 2018
- Kick Your Style Up a Notch
- A Look to Celebrate the Holidays
- ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW